Sunday, April 12, 2015

One Year Anniversary-Miscarriage

Today is the one year anniversary of when our baby, who we named Jamie Cameron, went to heaven.  That baby will always be my baby #7 to me even if we do have any more here on earth.  So much has happened since April 12th last year, the whole rest of the year just got worse, there are still several dates coming up that will weigh heavy on my heart.  But today we chose to not dwell and be sad….I had my crying breakdown the night before last about it….today we just wanted to make special and spend time together.  
Brian and I were able to go out on a lunch date after church, it was so nice to be out just the two of us and enjoy alone time for a while.  We hadn't been on a “real” date out since November 23 which was Jamie’s due date (and only a couple days after losing Trey) so this date today was a lot…happier…filled much more with hope and fun instead of despair.   It is nice to do little things in remembrance or in memory of the babies for the special dates, very bittersweet.
  Yes, I am sad today, there has been just a few little tears, but overall I am choosing joy & thankful to have Brian with me through it all.  Thank you to all have been praying for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment