Friday, August 21, 2015

Writing for a community of moms!

Recently I have had the opportunity to become one of the writers for Me Too Moments For Moms at https://communitymoms.wordpress.com.

I am so glad and grateful to announce that my first post published on there featured my story of Trey.  
I wanted to also share what Lisa Brown from the community wrote on Facebook as she shared my post:

"I want to give Shannon Mangicaro a big thanks for sharing her story with our Me Too Moments For Moms - Community For Moms - Shannon is one of our newest writers in our community and her desire is to encourage others. She shares with us a moment and time in her life that was the hardest time for her ever. In sharing her story, she hopes to help others. She shows through her words how precious life is. This post is dedicated to Trey her baby who is in Heaven. Thank you friend for being open and vulnerable. Thank you for glorifying God and showing us how every little baby matters no matter what age. Your are a beautiful person and we are blessed to have you in our community."

Lisa always has such kind and encouraging words to say and makes me be even more excited to be a part of their writing team! I felt it was important to start out my writing for them with that story, but I also look forward to writing about homeschooling, my new pregnancy, motherhood, etc. in the months to come for that community. 

I know most of you have read my second trimester loss story but if you get a moment I would love for you come on over to the community and not only check out my story (link here) there but also someone else’s, there are lot of great writers and a big variety of topics being featured.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment