Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Homeschooling in December

Over the weekend I sat down to figure out what I wanted our homeschooling during this holiday season to look like, I also needed to write a post for Me Too Moments For Moms, for I ended up combining those two tasks.

When I sat down I wasn't sure what I wanted us to do this December, should we focus mostly on school? Mostly on Christmas?  

As I began to write and list the things I DID want to include this holiday season it became clear to me that focusing mostly on the things/activities/crafts/etc that brought us to the real meaning of Christmas is how we should spend most of the next few weeks.

Oh, we are still getting some schoolwork done, but on the days when our Christmas related activities take up most of the day we won't be stressed to get schoolwork done too.  And there are a lot of holiday things we can do that can incorporate many subjects as well. 

Head over to /homeschooling-during-the-holidays-by-shannon-mangicaro/ to see more of the ideas of what I want to do with the kids this holiday season instead of just our regular curriculum, I would love to hear what you are doing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment